5 rules of living for illegal aliens living in Korea.
1. Thou shalt pretend to be poor/pitiful.
-> Everyone will pity you.
2. When things don't go in your favor thou shalt use English or your mother tongue
-> The police will take your side out of pity.
3. Thou shalt get close to Korean females.
-> You can thoroughly enjoy yourself as you steal your way to citizenship and get paid!
4. Thou shalt keep in mind schemes for the sake of disobeying Korea's laws.
-> Compared to your own government the Korean government really doesn't have that much authority.
5. If you get into trouble thou shalt call a human right's group.
-> They'll believe whatever you say.
Date Korean Women! Foreign Criminal (Upper Left)
How to get Korean Citizenship:
1. Get close to a handicapped woman. 2. Unconditionally get a Korean woman pregnant. 3. Use a foreign language. 4. Live the married life until you get your citizenship. 5. If you get busted ask for an Interpreter.한국에 입국하는 즉시 (특히 입국하는 파키스탄인과 무슬림들) 유행어와…준비된 행동The fastest (especially for Pakistanis and Muslims planning to enter the country) and most popular sayings and preparation activities
1.한국가면 일단 기독교 단체와 인권단체로 붙어라.1. If you're going to Korea first of all get in with a Christian or Human Rights Group
2.한국가면…영어 잘하는 척 하라…특히 한국녀들 앞에서 영어 사용하2. When you go to Korea pretend like you're good at English... Especially in front of Korean women.라
4.한국 여자와 결혼하면 한국녀 재산 챙기고나서 이혼하고본국 부인과 가족들 모두 입국 시키고 무역업 하While married to the Korean girl make off with all of her cash, divorce her, and bring your wife and family from the old country into Korea and start a trading business.라
5.문제 생기면…무조건 인권단체로 가라 무조건 불쌍한 척 하If you've got a problem... absolutely go to a human rights group and pretend to be pitiful and poor. 라
Kangaji says unto you:I might add Ilbe comments late강아지가라사대: 나중에 일베 코멘트를 붙어할 생각중이다.r.
UPDATE: Crazy Tom noticed I got sloppy in my translation for the yellow rule set and put Foreigners and illegals when it was just illegal aliens. I fixed it. Of course, the original Ilbe title w미친 Tom은 내가 번역할때 어떤 실수 봐서 내가 고쳤어요.as “5 rules for foreigners and illegals living in Korea.”